Sunday, March 27, 2016

About Me

Hi there! Welcome to my book reviewing website, Readasaurus Reviews!

This is me:



I'm the author of 16 published works, including the popular Fearscape and Cloak and Dagger. My first collection of poetry, The Pocketbook of Sunshine and Rain, comes out 4/18/17. I'm also currently serializing an LGBT+ fantasy series with two characters of color called Sovereign to the Skies.

I sometimes get asked how I balance work, writing, blogging, and life.

Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

I've been interviewed by The Washington Post, & many blogs, including Bibliodaze and My Guilty Obsession.

I am also creator and co-moderator of the Goodreads group, Unapologetic Romance Readers, where we discuss all things romance!

If you would like to make a reading suggestion or offer me an ARC, leave a comment on my Guest Book. Please direct any questions or comments pertaining to my books to my Goodreads account or my Facebook fan page. This is strictly a reviewing site. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! I love Fearscape, Horroscape and I love your reviews on Goodreads!!! :D I wish we can be book buddies! What r your fav books? How many books have you read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you for your comment! I am so happy that you are enjoying the Horrorscape series and my reviews. :)

      It'd probably be easier to tell you some of my favorite authors since I would be hard-pressed to select a handful of books. Here are some I really like:

      Lisa Kleypas, Courtney Milan, Beverly Jenkins, Victoria Holt, Tanith Lee, V.C. Andrews, Sherry Thomas, Trisha Baker, Stephen King, and Brandon Sanderson.

      Delete